working air build, failed ipa (mobile,ios) build

Matthias Keller

26 Jan, 2016 01:59 PM

Hello everyone, I want to build our actionscript-project automatically - with gradlefx. The air-build is running but the ios-build raises an exception. And I have no clue what goes wrong.
- I adjusted the working air-gradle to build "type=mobile" and configure airMobile as described in the documentation, so both config files are essentially the same
- The exceptions raises just before the complie is invoked (as far as I understood the log lines)
- I do not understand the exception, or what went wrong.
- My start-app is an Application-subclass (for ios) rather than a WindowedApplication-subclass (in win), no glue if that makes the difference
- I attached the build.gradle and log file
Any suggestions or hints are warmly welcome. Thanks in advance
Matthias

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Yennick Trevels on 26 Jan, 2016 05:44 PM

Hi Matthias,

You unfortunately ran into a bug in the error logging code, which prevented you from seeing the right error message. Something we should get fixed in GradleFx.

The error message that should've been logged is something about GradleFx not finding one of your dependency files. So probably one of the dependencies you've specified isn't present in the given path.

2. 2 Posted by Matthias Keller on 02 Feb, 2016 12:04 PM

Hi Yennick,
    thanks for your fast reply! I was distracted by intermediate tasks. Today, I managed to cross-check every external dependency. I had two wrongly spelled "merged files" (actually, oddly, named differently in our ios-branch).
    Thanks,
    Matthias

3. Yennick Trevels closed this discussion on 02 Feb, 2016 01:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac